Slotomania VIP Event
Terms and Conditions
CONGRATULATIONS! YOU HAVE BEEN INVITED TO PARTICIPATE IN THE SLOTOMANIA ALL-INCLUSIVE VIP EVENT IN LAS VEGAS (THE “EVENT’).
- Eligibility:The Event is intended to our most loyal customers chosen by us, who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of the Event, unless participation in such Event is otherwise prohibited or limited according to the laws of your country. Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities, including through a government program are not eligible. Each invitee will be notified via email and is required to sign and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (“Affidavit“), upload a passport or valid ID to Organizer or FedEx or other courier a copy of the passport or valid ID to Organizer, or a Declaration of Compliance (“Declaration“) if a resident of a country outside of the United States, which must be received by Organizer within twenty four (24) hours of the date notice or attempted notice, is sent, in order to participate the Event. Organizer may conduct a background check to confirm invitee’s eligibility and compliance with these Terms and Conditions. By participating, all invitees agree to cooperate reasonably with any such background check and to sign any required paperwork. If a background check reveals that an invitee has engaged in conduct that could damage the reputation or business of the Organizer, as determined by Organizer in its sole discretion, the invitee may be disqualified, and the invitation will be canceled. If an invitee cannot be contacted, fails to execute and return the Affidavit or Declaration within the required time period, unable to participate in the Event as stated, or otherwise does not comply with these Terms and Conditions, s/he will be disqualified and is no longer eligible for participating the Event.
- Organizer: Playtika Ltd., Attn.: Legal Department, 8 Hachoshlim St., P.O. box 12625, Herzliya Pituach 4672408 Israel. E-mail: Legal@playtika.com.
- The Event: The Event will take place on two (2) occasions on: (i) December 9, 2016 until December 11, 2016; and (ii) December 16, 2016 until December 18, 2016. Each invitee is entitled to choose his/her preferred dates of the Event, and Organizer shall make best efforts to provide each invitee his/her preferred date. Each invitee shall be entitled to participate in the Event during one (1) of these occasions. No alternative travel dates are available. For removal of any doubt, invitee’s right to participate in the Event is not transferable or exchangeable. You may not transfer, sell, trade or exchange your gift, any such transfer or attempted transfer is prohibited and void.
The Event includes: Round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near invitee’s home (determined by Organizer in its sole discretion) to Las Vegas, NV; two (2) night’s accommodations at a hotel determined by Organizer in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy, room and tax only); ground transportation to and from airport in Las Vegas, NV; total of five (5) meals (2 breakfasts lunch and 2 dinners) during the stay (gratuity and alcohol are excluded) at the discretion of Organizer; participation in an exclusive VIP Focus Group discussing future projects in Slotomania for 2016; and full entertainment package and gifts for invitee and guest during the stay, as shall be determined by Organizer’s at its sole discretion. Participation in the VIP Focus Group is mandatory. Invitee will be required to provide a valid credit card at time of hotel check-in and is solely responsible for all incidental charges. Trip must be booked at least fourteen (14) days prior to departure. Invitee and guest must make themselves available while on trip for photographs, video shooting and wearing a branded clothing provided by Organizer if will be required by Organizer. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Trip date subject to change in Organizer’s sole discretion. Travel must be round trip. Organizer will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the Terms and Conditions set forth herein, and those set forth by the Organizer’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, additional hotel accommodations, additional meals, mini bar purchases, shopping, spa expenses, incidentals, gratuities, gas passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, baggage fees, licenses, registrations, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes, or state, federal or local income, sales, luxury or other taxes of any kind, full health and luggage insurance charges or other expenses are the responsibility solely of invitee and guest. Guest must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the date of departure and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the invitee. Guest must execute an Affidavit and/or Declaration prior to issuance of travel documents. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. If in the judgment of Organizer air travel is not required due to invitee’s proximity to Event location, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Organizer’s sole discretion. Organizer will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Invitee and guests must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents required for travel within the United States or international travel (if applicable), including but not limited to USA entry tourist visa, a valid U.S. driver’s license, identifications documents. Invitee is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with Event.
Note: Invitee and guests must abide by all casino policies. Organizer and/or casino operator reserve the right to revoke full or partial participation in the Event from any invitee or invitee’s guest who Organizer and/or casino personnel deem may, in their sole discretion, be intoxicated, be a safety risk, have violated any casino policy or law, and/or may bring Organizer and/or casino operator into disrepute.
- Publicity:Except where prohibited, participation in the Event constitutes each invitee’s consent to Organizer’s post or use invitee’s name, likeness, video, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown, state, province or any other content provided by you in connection with the Event, for any purpose in any media, at any time, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- Intellectual Property:In the event that invitee will provide Organizer any feedback, questions, suggestions, concepts, ideas, observations and comments on Organizer’s games and services, invitee agrees that Organizer may use, sell, exploit and disclose such feedback, including any know-how or techniques contained in any feedback invitee provides in any manner, for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without restriction, without attribution and without compensation to invitee. Invitee hereby agree to grant Organizer and its affiliates a perpetual and irrevocable, worldwide, fully paid-up and royalty free, non-exclusive, unrestricted, unconditional, unlimited license, including the right to sublicense, transfer and assign to third parties, and right to copy, print, host, reproduce, fix, adapt, modify, improve, retitle, translate, reformat, archive, store, cache or otherwise exploit in any manner, create derivative works from, manufacture, introduce into circulation, commercialize, publish, distribute, disclose, sell, resell, license, sublicense, transfer, rent, lease, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, or provide access to electronically, broadcast, communicate to the public by telecommunication, display, perform, enter into computer memory, and use and practice, in any way now known or in the future discovered, such feedback as well as all modified and derivative works thereof in connection with the provision of Organizer’s services, including advertising, marketing and promotions thereof. No credit, approval or compensation is due to you for any use of such feedback. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, you hereby waive any intellectual property rights or moral rights you may have in such feedback (like the right to be identified as the author of such content or the right to object to a certain use of such feedback).
- Limitations of Liability:No liability or responsibility is assumed by Organizer or its Affiliates resulting from invitee’s participation in the Event. The Organizer and its Affiliates are not responsible for any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from invitee’s participation in the Event. By participating in the Event, invitee releases Organizer and its Affiliates from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such invitee’s participation in the Event. Organizer and its Affiliates are not liable in the event that the Event is canceled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control.
- Disputes: Any complaint regarding the Event or any other related matter, will be emailed to following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Except where prohibited, invitee agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Event shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Nevada or the appropriate Nevada State Court located in Clark County, Nevada U.S.A.; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred by the invitee (if any), but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will invitee be permitted to obtain awards for, and invitee hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Terms and Condition, or the rights and obligations of the invitee and Organizer in connection with the Event, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Nevada or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Nevada.
© 2016 Playtika Ltd. All rights reserved.