Slotomania VIP Contest
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO PARTICIPATE, ENTER OR WIN THE CONTEST. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING THE CONTEST. VOID WHERE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- Eligibility:Slotomania VIP contest (the “Contest”) is open worldwide except for legal residents of Cuba, Burma/Myanmar, Iran, North Korea, Sudan or Syria or any other country where excluded, to persons who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry, unless participation and winning such Contest is otherwise prohibited or limited according to the laws of your country. Contest is void where prohibited by law, and is void in Florida and New York. Employees, officers and representatives of Caesars Interactive Entertainment, Inc., Playtika, Ltd., and/or its parent, affiliates, subsidiaries, distributors, suppliers, advertising and promotion agencies involved in the administration, development, fulfillment and execution of this Contest (collectively, “Promotion Parties”), as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings and children) and household members of Promotion Parties are not eligible. Individuals who are excluded from casino facilities, including through a government program, at Caesars Entertainment’s discretion, or by their own request, are not eligible. If asked, entrant must provide valid proof of age by way of valid picture identification (driver’s license, passport, state identification card, or military identification card). The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, provincial, municipal, territorial and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Organizer’s decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
- Organizer: Playtika Ltd., Attn.: Legal Department, 8 Hachoshlim St., P.O. box 12625, Herzliya Pituach 4672408 Israel. E-mail: Legal@playtika.com.
- Contest Period: The Contest begins on September 29, 2016 at 10:00 a.m. UTC, and ends on October 4, 2016 at 10:00 p.m. UTC (the “Contest Period“).) Entries must be received by 10:00 p.m. UTC on October 4, 2016 to be eligible for the prize. Organizer’s computer is the official time-keeping device for the Contest.
- How to Enter: During the Contest Period, you can enter the Contest by filling out the form with (i) reasons why you should be chosen to attend the VIP Event; (ii) whether or not you would like to attend solo or with a guest; (iii) your contact details (full name, complete address, phone number and email; (iv) and in case you are a resident of a country outside of the United States, if you have a valid visa to enter the U.S. Try to be as creative as you can, the winners shall be chosen according to the following criteria, 60% creativity, 20% neatness and presentation 20% writing style and technique.
Limit: Each entrant may obtain up to one (1) entry into the Contest. No other forms of submitting an entry are valid.
Multiple entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any entrant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that entrant’s entries and that entrant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Each potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify Organizer in writing if the entrant changes his or her email address or phone number during the Contest Period. No responsibility is assumed by Organizer or Promotion Parties for lost, late, mutilated, illegible, incomplete, misdirected or postage-due mail or entries. No other forms of submitting an entry are valid
- Prize Winning:A panel of judges selected by Organizer will determine the Contest winners from all eligible entries received during the Contest Period, at approximately 10:00 a.m. UTC on October 15, 2016. The judges will evaluate each eligible entry considering the creativity of the entrant’s reasons to participate and residency. In the event of a tie, a new judge selected by Organizer will evaluate the tied entries using the judging criteria above. Organizer’s decisions as to the administration and operation of the Contest and the selection of the potential winners are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
- Winner Notification:Each potential winner will be notified via email and may be required to sign and return a notarized Affidavit of Eligibility, Liability & Publicity Release (“Affidavit“), upload a passport or valid ID to Organizer or FedEx or other courier a copy of the ID to Organizer, or a Declaration of Compliance (“Declaration“) if a resident of a country outside of the United States, which must be received by Organizer within twenty four (24) hours of the date notice or attempted notice, is sent, in order to claim the prize. If a potential winner is a resident of Canada, the potential winner will be required to correctly answer a time-limited skill-testing question without any assistance in order to be eligible to receive a prize. Organizer may conduct a background check to confirm potential winner’s eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. By entering, all entrants agree to cooperate reasonably with any such background check and to sign any required paperwork. If a background check reveals that a potential winner has engaged in conduct that could damage the reputation or business of any of the Promotion Parties or could otherwise jeopardize the current gaming licenses (or pending applications) of any of the Promotion Parties, as determined by Organizer in its sole discretion, the potential winner may be disqualified, and the prize may be awarded to an alternate winner. If potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to execute and return the Affidavit or Declaration within the required time period, fails to timely respond with the correct answer to the skills-testing question (if applicable), unable to accept the prize as stated, or otherwise does not comply with these Official Rules, s/he will be disqualified and is no longer eligible for the winner and forfeits the prize. In the event that a potential winner is disqualified for any reason, Organizer will award the applicable prize to an alternate winner as shall be determined by Organizer from among all remaining eligible entries, at Organizer’s sole discretion. It is solely the responsibility of the entrant to notify Organizer in writing if the entrant changes his or her email address or phone number during the Contest Period.
- Prize:FOUR HUNDRED (400) PRIZES: A trip to Las Vegas, NV for winner and a guest. The trip will take place on two (2) occasions: (i) two hundred (200) winners and their guests will participate the trip on December 9, 2016 until December 11, 2016; and (ii) two hundred (200) winners and their guests will participate the trip on December 16, 2016 until December 18, 2016.
Vegas Trip package includes: Round trip, coach-class air transportation for two (2) from a major airport near winner’s home (determined by Organizer in its sole discretion) to Las Vegas, NV; two (2) night’s accommodations at a hotel determined by Organizer in its sole discretion (single room, double occupancy, room and tax only); ground transportation to and from airport in Las Vegas, NV; total of three (3) meals (breakfast or lunch or dinner) during the stay (gratuity and alcohol are excluded) at the discretion of Organizer; participation in an exclusive VIP Focus Group discussing future projects in Slotomania for 2016; and full entertainment package and gifts for winner and guest during the stay, as shall be determined by Organizer’s at its sole discretion. Participation in the VIP Focus Group is mandatory, winner who shall not attend the focus group shall be required to refund the prize value (see below estimated ARV). Winner will be required to provide a valid credit card at time of hotel check-in and is solely responsible for all incidental charges. Winner must be available to travel to Las Vegas, NV on December 9, 2016 until December 11, 2016 and/or on December 16, 2016 until December 18, 2016 or prize will be forfeited. No alternative travel dates are available. Trip must be booked at least fourteen (14) days prior to departure. Winner and guest must make themselves available while on trip for photographs, video shooting and wearing a branded clothing provided by Organizer if will be required by Organizer. Travel and accommodations are subject to availability. Trip date subject to change in Organizer’s sole discretion. Travel must be round trip. Organizer will determine airline and flight itinerary in its sole discretion. No refund or compensation will be made in the event of the cancellation or delay of any flight. Travel is subject to the terms and conditions set forth in this Contest, and those set forth by the Organizer’s airline carrier of choice as detailed in the passenger ticket contract. All expenses and incidental travel costs not expressly stated in the package description above, including but not limited to, additional hotel accommodations, additional meals, mini bar purchases, shopping, spa expenses, incidentals, gratuities, gas passenger tariffs or duties, airline fees, surcharges, airport fees, baggage fees, licenses, registrations, service charges or facility charges, personal charges at lodging, security fees, taxes, or state, federal or local income, sales, luxury or other taxes of any kind, full health and luggage insurance charges or other expenses are the responsibility solely of winner and guest. Guest must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older as of the date of departure and must travel on same itinerary and at the same time as the winner. Guest must execute an Affidavit and/or Declaration prior to issuance of travel documents. Travel restrictions, conditions and limitations may apply. If in the judgment of Organizer air travel is not required due to winner’s proximity to prize location, ground transportation will be substituted for round trip air travel at Organizer’s sole discretion. Organizer will not replace any lost, mutilated, or stolen tickets, travel vouchers or certificates. Winner must accept prize as stated by Organizer or prize may be forfeited and awarded to an alternate winner. Winner and guests must have all necessary identification and/or travel documents required for travel within the United States or international travel (if applicable), including but not limited to USA entry tourist visa, a valid U.S. driver’s license, identifications documents. Actual value may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and approximate retail value. Odds of winning the Vegas Trip prize depends on the number of eligible entries received during the Contest Period.
Note: Winner and guests must abide by all casino policies. Organizer and/or casino operator reserve the right to revoke full or partial prize from any winner or winner’s guest who Organizer and/or casino personnel deem may, in their sole discretion, be intoxicated, be a safety risk, have violated any casino policy or law, and/or may bring Organizer and/or casino operator into disrepute. Additionally, Organizer reserves the right to conduct a background check of any and all records of a potential winner and his/her guest, including without limitation, civil and criminal court records and police reports to confirm eligibility. To the extent necessary under law, the potential winner and guest shall authorize this background check to confirm such eligibility. Organizer may also take all steps necessary to corroborate any information provided to Organizer by the potential winner and guest. To that end, the potential winner and guest may be obligated to provide necessary contacts and other information so that the Organizer may conduct such investigation. If not eligible, Organizer reserves the right (at its sole discretion) to disqualify the potential winner and/or guest from any prize element, based on the background check. Winner and his/her guest must successfully pass a background check and security screening to be reviewed and approved by Organizer and its agents and representatives, prior to being declared as the winner and/or participating in the prize.
Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution will be made except as provided herein at the Organizer’s sole discretion. Organizer reserves the right to substitute the prize (or a component thereof) for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. Winner is responsible for all taxes and fees associated with prize receipt and/or use. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. If a prize, or any portion thereof, cannot be awarded for any reason, Organizer reserves the right to substitute a prize (or a component thereof) for one of equal or greater value if the designated prize should become unavailable for any reason. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than the stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Organizer reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. Limit: one (1) prize per person.
Total ARV of All Prizes: Up to US$ 1,400,000 (US$ 3,500 per player and guest).
- Publicity:Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes each winner’s consent to Organizer’s post or use winner’s name, likeness, video, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown, state, province or any other content provided by you in connection with the Contest, for any purpose in any media, at any time, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- Intellectual Property:In the event that winner will provide Organizer any feedback, questions, suggestions, concepts, ideas, observations and comments on Organizer’s games and services, winner agrees that Organizer may use, sell, exploit and disclose such feedback, including any know-how or techniques contained in any feedback winner provide in any manner, for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, without restriction, without attribution and without compensation to winner. Winner hereby agree to grant Organizer and its affiliates a perpetual and irrevocable, worldwide, fully paid-up and royalty free, non-exclusive, unrestricted, unconditional, unlimited license, including the right to sublicense, transfer and assign to third parties, and right to copy, print, host, reproduce, fix, adapt, modify, improve, retitle, translate, reformat, archive, store, cache or otherwise exploit in any manner, create derivative works from, manufacture, introduce into circulation, commercialize, publish, distribute, disclose, sell, resell, license, sublicense, transfer, rent, lease, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, or provide access to electronically, broadcast, communicate to the public by telecommunication, display, perform, enter into computer memory, and use and practice, in any way now known or in the future discovered, such feedback as well as all modified and derivative works thereof in connection with the provision of Organizer’s services, including advertising, marketing and promotions thereof. No credit, approval or compensation is due to you for any use of such feedback. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, you hereby waive any intellectual property rights or moral rights you may have in such feedback (like the right to be identified as the author of such content or the right to object to a certain use of such feedback).
- General Conditions:Organizer reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Contest, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Organizer’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Contest, as determined by Organizer in its sole discretion. Organizer reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Organizer reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Organizer’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability:No liability or responsibility is assumed by Organizer or Promotion Parties resulting from entrant’s participation in or attempt to participate in the Contest or ability or inability to upload or download any information in connection with the Contest. The Promotion Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information; (2) technical failures of any kind; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. Without limiting the preceding sentence, the Promotion Parties are not responsible for submissions or entries that are incomplete, delayed, illegible, garbled, misdirected, or misrouted as a result of interrupted or unavailable network connections or Internet transmissions for any reason or for any computer, phone or phone line hardware or software malfunction, failure or error of any kind, whether electronic, human or mechanical. By participating in the Contest, entrants release Organizer and Promotion Parties from any and all claims, damages or liabilities arising from or relating to such entrant’s participation in the Contest. Organizer and Promotion Parties are not liable in the event that any portion of the Contest is canceled due to weather, fire, strike, acts of war or terrorism, or any other condition beyond their control (a “Force Majeure Event”).
- Disclaimer:No more than stated number of prizes will be awarded. In the event that production, seeding, printing or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes, set forth in these Official Rules, to be available and/or claimed in any prize category, Organizer reserves right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, un-awarded, eligible prize claims. Prize is offered “AS IS” without warranty either expressly or in an implied fashion.
- Disputes: Any complaint regarding the operation of the Contest or any other related matter, will be emailed to following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org. Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that: (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the United States District Court for the District of Nevada or the appropriate Nevada State Court located in Clark County, Nevada U.S.A.; (2) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Contest (if any), but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim, indirect, punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of the entrant and Organizer in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Nevada, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Nevada or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Nevada.
© 2016 Playtika Ltd. All rights reserved.